The TEDxUCincinnati Ambassador Program
TED is all about creating a culture of sharing ideas in order to create a group full of inspiration and innovation. If the TED community resonates with you, then help support the growing TEDxUCincinnati community with other students! Become a TEDxUCincinnati Ambassador to help volunteer at events and receive TEDxUCincinnat
Come to our first general body meeting at 6:30pm on Wednesday October 19th to learn more about TEDxUCincinnati and the ambassador program!
Ambassador Program Details
TEDxUCincinnati Ambassadors are required to attend at least 75% of General Body meetings and accumulate points (>0 each semester).
- Bring friends to events (2 points per friend)
- Refer someone to the ambassador program (5 points)
- Volunteer at a booth/event (point value varies)
- Post/Share on social media (2 points, max 1 per week)
- First Event: T-shirt
- 10 Points: Gear Packet (Pens, Laptop Stickers, Pins, etc.)
- 30 Points: Attend Exec Meeting
- 50 Points: Padfolio
- 70 Points: Free TEDx Main Stage Event Guest Pass
- 100 Points: Attend TEDx Reception Before Main Stage Event